How many have you read? For adults:
1. All the Light You Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
2. The Boys in the Boat: Nine Americans and Their Epic Quest for Gold at the 1936 Berlin Olympics by Daniel James Brown
3. Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
4. Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
5. Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
6. The Memory Box by Eva Lesko Natiello.
7. My Brilliant Friend: Neopolitan Novels Book One by Elena Ferrante.
8. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
9. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
10. Lighten Up! Cooking with Trader Joes by Susan Greeley
The Top Circulating Books of 2015 at Westfield Memorial Library
If you are curious about the most popular books taken out of the library, check out this list: www.wmlnj.org
Town Book Store 270 E. Broad St. Westfield, NJ 07090 (Corner of E. Broad and Elmer St.), (908) 233-3535