You don't have to be Irish to celebrate St. Patrick's Day! There are lots of things to eat, drink and enjoy this month in Westfield to get into the lucky spirit. The Downtown Westfield Corporation is sponsoring live Irish music by The Michael Craig Band inside 16 Prospect Wine Bar & Bistro (at 16 Prospect St.) from 2:00pm-4:30pm on March 17th. Come enjoy the music while you sip a pint of Guinness, then shop and stroll in town to take in the festive offerings. Many restaurants and merchants are going green in some way on that day. Here's a sampling. Erin go Bragh!
- Head to Bridget's Irish Cottage (15 E. Broad St., 908.789.0909) for all things Irish. They are offering a Blarney Castle Navy Blue/Shamrock-Ireland Sweater for $35 (regularly $69).
- Savor a green apple martini at Akai Sushi Lounge (10E. Broad St., 908.264.8660).
- Enjoy shamrock cookies and themed cakes at Carlo's Bakery (21 E. Broad St., 908.228.5525).
- Get your Irish soda bread and green sprinkle cookies at Bovella's Pastry Shoppe (101 E. Broad St., 908.232.4149).
- Try an Irish whiskey or a pint of Guinness at 16 Prospect Wine Bar & Bistro (16 Prospect St., 908.232.7320).
- Sip an Irish coffee at Sweet Waters Steak House (43 Elm St., 908.317.2599).
- Enjoy a green bagel, Taylor ham, egg and cheese at 50% off at Rock n Joe Coffee Bar (20 Prospect St., 908.232.1660).
- Enjoy 20% off all things green in jewelry and gifts at Blue Jasmine (23 Elm St., 908.232.2393.
- Enjoy 17% off the entire store at Learning Express Toys (104 Quimby St., 908.233.1381).
- Get green bagels at Manhattan at Manhattan Bagel (210 South Ave. W., 908.654.0525).
- Let's Yo is offering 15% off your yogurt purchase March 17-19 (121 E. Broad St., 908.233.8800).
- Savor some special tastings at Savory Spice Shop (138 E. Broad St., 908.264.8947).
*Check back for more details as St. Patrick’s Day approaches.