- Memorial Pool
- Pool Party Reservations
Pool Party Reservations
Pool parties are for members only. Parties are only finalized once the Recreation Department verifies that the renter is a current Memorial Pool member.
Parties may be booked 45 days from preferred date and no less than 3 days from date. There are no parties on holiday weekends or when there is a special event (ie. Family Fun Night and swim meets).
Party Rental Fees: Party rentals are for pool members only. Reservations are $110 for a two-hour booking plus a fee of $12 per person for any guest that is not a current Westfield Memorial Pool member. A list of names must be given to the pool manager before the start of your party so that the staff can check guests in at the front desk. This list should include names of all participants whether members or non-members of Memorial Pool. After all your guests have checked in, a guest fee bill will be given to the renter and must be paid at that time.
CLICK HERE FOR A POOL PARTY APPLICATION
Food & Beverage: The renter may bring in food and beverages for the party or purchase food from the concessionaire at Memorial Pool. Food and drinks must be kept in the designated party area. Alcohol and glass bottles are not permitted. To set up food through the pool concessionaire, please contact Joe at email@example.com.
Memorial Pool Party Reservation Rules & Regulations
- The renter and their guests must follow all rules & regulations for the Westfield Memorial Pool & Aquatic Complex set by the Pool Committee.
- Reservations are not confirmed until the Recreation Department has verified the renter is a current Memorial Pool member.
- Party reservations are for current pool members only.
- The person booking the party must be in attendance the entire duration of the party and while their guests are at the facility.
- This is not a private rental, the facility will be open to the public during all party reservations.
- Reservations are $110 for a two-hour booking plus a fee of $12 per person for any guest that is not a current Westfield Memorial Pool member. The renter is responsible for paying for all non-member guests on the day of the party.
- The renter may use the refrigerator and/or freezer for cake/dessert only.
- Guests will be allowed to stay at the facility until closing, however, the renter must clean up the party area at the end of their reservation.
- There will be a staff member to assist the renter during the two-hour reservation. The staff member will help with set up and clean up.
- Parties will be held in the café area on three 8-foot picnic tables which will have a reserved sign. If additional tables and seating are needed, the renter may bring in their own tables and chairs the day of.
- Alcohol is not permitted on the premises.
- Glass containers are not permitted on the premises.
- Entertainment and DJs are not permitted.
- Renter is responsible for providing all food, table cloths, utensils, decorations, and any other party supplies.
- There must be one adult chaperone per 10 children.
- If a cancellation is needed, management must be informed at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the reservation. There are no refunds if the party is cancelled with less than 2 weeks’ notice.
- If the party needs to be cancelled due to inclement weather, the renter will receive a refund or the option to reschedule to a different date if available.
- Changes, alterations or defacement of property of the facility, its furnishings, or equipment will not be permitted. Any person or group causing damage will be required to pay for current cost of repair, including labor, or replacement to restore furnishing or equipment to its original condition.