Westfield loves pets! Bring your family and pets to Downtown Westfield for the 2nd Annual Dog Days of Summer on Sunday, August 11, 2019 from 10:30am-12pm. This 2nd Sunday event in Downtown Westfield is an exciting time on Quimby Street and will feature a pet parade, pet portraits, animal adoption, toys, and more. Stop by and join the fun! There will be pools in which the animals can cool off and Quimby Street will be closed for the event. Leashes are required. Can’t wait to see you and your pets there! More details to follow.
Westfield families love fashion! On Sunday, September 8, 2019 Downtown Westfield will host another 2nd Sunday event, The Westfield Fashion Show at The James Ward Mansion. More details to come!
2nd Annual Westfield Winter Wonderland took place on Sunday, July 14, 2019 from 10:30am -12:30pm. Family fun activities and crafts abounded once again as Quimby St. became pedestrian only for this family friendly event.
- Decorate your own cookies with Farinolio and Bovella's
- Color your own official Westfield Winter Wonderland t-shirt with The James Ward Mansion
- Take a photo with Summer Santa and make your own picture frame inside Little Nest Photography
- Design a beaded snowflake with Just Bead Yourself
- Make reindeer pretzels and enjoy ice cream with Kilwins
- Paint your own ornament with A/R Workshop
- Create a winter wooden craft with Indigo Art Studio
- Sip on cold mulled cider with Savory Spice Shop
- Listen to songs of the season by Valencia School of Music
- Stop by Learning Express Toys to make a themed Kids Craft
- Decorate a 'Frozen' crown with Patricia & Paul
- & much more!
Get Fit on Quimby, WELLNESS IN THE STREET, took place Sunday, June 9, 2019 from 9am to 12:30pm on Quimby St.,Westfield, NJ. The public was invited to come enjoy a stretch, yoga class and cardio dance flash mob on Quimby St! Plus demos and products by Health & Wellness providers.
- 9am: Check-in begins
- 9:30am: Stretch by Kika Stretch Studios
- 10am: Yoga class led by Satsang Yoga and Brassy Buddha Yoga Studio
- 11:15am: Cardio Dance Flash Mob led by Westfield resident, Lisa Benke
- All ages and skill levels (Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent)
- Bring a mat and join the fun morning of mindful moving and community
- Demos and products by downtown Westfield health and wellness providers
- Quimby St. is pedestrian only for this event
- $5 per participant
- Stay for lunch and enjoy al fresco dining at our fine restaurants!