Grab the kids and come downtown on Sunday, July 14, 2019 from 10:30am -12:30pm for the 2nd Annual Westfield Winter Wonderland! Last year known as Christmas in July, family fun activities and crafts will abound once again as Quimby St. becomes pedestrian only for this family friendly event.
- Decorate your own cookies with Farinolio and Bovella's
- Color your own official Westfield Winter Wonderland t-shirt with The James Ward Mansion
- Take a photo with Summer Santa and make your own picture frame inside Little Nest Photography
- Design a beaded snowflake with Just Bead Yourself
- Make reindeer pretzels and enjoy ice cream with Kilwins
- Paint your own ornament with A/R Workshop
- Create a winter wooden craft with Indigo Art Studio
- Sip on cold mulled cider with Savory Spice Shop
- Listen to songs of the season by Valencia School of Music
- Stop by Learning Express Toys to make a themed Kids Craft
- Decorate a 'Frozen' crown with Patricia & Paul
- & much more!
More details to follow!
Organized by Mix + Mingle Events
Westfield loves pets! Bring your family and pets to Downtown Westfield for the Dog Days of Summer on Sunday, August 11, 2019. More details to come!
Westfield families love fashion! On Sunday, September 8, 2019 Downtown Westfield will host another 2nd Sunday event, Fall Family Fashion Show. More details to come!
Get Fit on Quimby, WELLNESS IN THE STREET, took place Sunday, June 9, 2019 from 9am to 12:30pm on Quimby St.,Westfield, NJ. Come enjoy a stretch, yoga class and cardio dance flash mob on Quimby St! Plus demos and products by Health & Wellness providers.
- 9am: Check-in begins
- 9:30am: Stretch by Kika Stretch Studios
- 10am: Yoga class led by Satsang Yoga and Brassy Buddha Yoga Studio
- 11:15am: Cardio Dance Flash Mob led by Westfield resident, Lisa Benke
- All ages and skill levels (Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent)
- Bring a mat and join the fun morning of mindful moving and community
- Demos and products by downtown Westfield health and wellness providers
- Quimby St. is pedestrian only for this event
- $5 per participant
- Stay for lunch and enjoy al fresco dining at our fine restaurants!