The Westfield Fashion Show at The James Ward Mansion
Sunday, September 8
12pm - 2pm
The James Ward Mansion
169 E. Broad St.
Join in the fashion fun! This exciting show is the final event in DWC's 2nd Sunday series and promises to be an exclusive look at the latest fall trends. Due to capacity limits at The James Ward Mansion, we are only giving away 100 tickets, so register now too reserve your place! It's free!
The latest fashions trends and looks brought to you by:
Adlers Jewelers, J. McLaughlin, Jude Connally, Jos. A. Banks, Lord & Taylor, Sole Shoes, South Moon Under & Westfield Service League. Blende Custom Beauty will assist models with their makeup.
Westfield's very own Ethan Berman, EJB Entertainment, will DJ & Emcee. Additional music provided by Valencia School of Music. Enjoy a random drawing, fun and FASHION!
We are fortunate to be working with the Runway of Dreams Foundation, who is leading an industry wide movement of inclusion in fashion, empowering people with disabilities with confidence, independence & style.
The public is invited to attend this free fashion show but are required to register as seating is limited. Registration will be open soon.
Westfield loves pets! Bring your family and pets to Downtown Westfield for the 2nd Annual Dog Days of Summer on Sunday, August 11, 2019 from 10:30am-12pm. This 2nd Sunday event in Downtown Westfield is an exciting time on Quimby Street and will feature:
Pet Parade - Click here to register now
Woof Gang Bakery & Dog Grooming
Union County K-9 Unit
Alex & Ani They will feature the following Pet related bangles with in-store customizable options: "Paw Print Beaded Bangle", "Dog Mom", "My dog is my Valentine"", "Cat Mom", "Prints of Love", "Paw Print Duo Bangle (20% of bangle purchase will be donated to Best Friends Animal Society
Brassy Buddha's Ashley Gross and her dog Lucky will be leading the DoGa portion of the event
Columbia Bank will sponsor Beach Balls for the Dogs
Kilwins will have ice cream for sale with a free dog topping bar (including dog bone sprinkles)
Take your own photos at the Little Nest Studio and Paw Patrol characters will be on hand for the photos
Ono Bowls will give away Dog treats
Sole Shoes will be selling dog walking shoes
Nos Vino will have a table offering (non-alcoholic) root beer and root beer floats
Farinolio will be offering pet shaped cookies for purchase
AR Workshop will offer a hand-stamped dog tag making station, and additionally a station making bangle bracelets (for parents) with your dog's name on it (for purchase)
Valencia School of Music will offer a musical instrument petting zoo. Kids of all ages will have a number of instruments to try out of all sizes and types with the help of student assistants
- Learning Express Toys will offer 20% off sale on all animal plush on Sunday, August 11
Wise Animal Rescue will be on hand for adoptions
Stop by and join the fun! There will be pools in which the animals can cool off and Quimby Street will be closed for the event. Leashes are required. Can’t wait to see you and your pets there!
Instagram Photo Contest: Feel free to post your pet photos on Instagram #dogdaysofwestfield2019 prior to the event for a chance to win a free luxury bath package from Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming of Westfield! The photo with the most likes wins! So post your pet photos now and share the event with your friends to get the most likes! The winning prize will be awarded at the Dog Days of Summer event.
2nd Annual Westfield Winter Wonderland took place on Sunday, July 14, 2019 from 10:30am -12:30pm. Family fun activities and crafts abounded once again as Quimby St. became pedestrian only for this family friendly event.
- Decorate your own cookies with Farinolio and Bovella's
- Color your own official Westfield Winter Wonderland t-shirt with The James Ward Mansion
- Take a photo with Summer Santa and make your own picture frame inside Little Nest Photography
- Design a beaded snowflake with Just Bead Yourself
- Make reindeer pretzels and enjoy ice cream with Kilwins
- Paint your own ornament with A/R Workshop
- Create a winter wooden craft with Indigo Art Studio
- Sip on cold mulled cider with Savory Spice Shop
- Listen to songs of the season by Valencia School of Music
- Stop by Learning Express Toys to make a themed Kids Craft
- Decorate a 'Frozen' crown with Patricia & Paul
- & much more!
Get Fit on Quimby, WELLNESS IN THE STREET, took place Sunday, June 9, 2019 from 9am to 12:30pm on Quimby St.,Westfield, NJ. The public was invited to come enjoy a stretch, yoga class and cardio dance flash mob on Quimby St! Plus demos and products by Health & Wellness providers.
- 9am: Check-in begins
- 9:30am: Stretch by Kika Stretch Studios
- 10am: Yoga class led by Satsang Yoga and Brassy Buddha Yoga Studio
- 11:15am: Cardio Dance Flash Mob led by Westfield resident, Lisa Benke
- All ages and skill levels (Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent)
- Bring a mat and join the fun morning of mindful moving and community
- Demos and products by downtown Westfield health and wellness providers
- Quimby St. is pedestrian only for this event
- $5 per participant
- Stay for lunch and enjoy al fresco dining at our fine restaurants!