Erin go Bragh! You don't have to be Irish to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Downtown Westfield. There are lots of things to eat, drink and enjoy this month to get into the lucky spirit. The following restaurants and merchants are going green in some way.
- Try an Irish whiskey or a pint of Guinness at 16 Prospect Wine Bar & Bistro (16 Prospect St., 908.232.7320).
- Savor a green tea matcha latte at Boxwood Coffee (143 E. Broad St., 908.219.4076) or Starbucks (117 Central Ave., 908.789.8424).
- Head to Bridget's Irish Cottage (15 E. Broad St., 908.789.0909) for all things Irish - jewelry, clothing & more.
- Enjoy a green Hawaiian martini or cucumber cocktail at Akai Sushi Lounge (102 E. Broad St., 908.264.8660).
- Get your Irish soda bread, rainbow & leprechaun cupcakes, and shamrock cookies at Bovella's Pastry Shoppe (101 E. Broad St., 908.232.4149).
- Get green bagels at Manhattan Bagel (210 South Ave. W., 908.654.0525).
- Sip an Irish coffee at Addams Tavern (115 Elm St., 908.232.3201) or Sweet Waters Steak House (43 Elm St., 908.317.2599).
- Pick up corned beef curing and pickling salts and spices at Savory Spice Shop (138 E. Broad St., 908.264.8947).
- Cater in your corned beef and cabbage dinner from Feast Catering (27 Elm St., 908.654.0045).
Pick up pistachio shamrock cookies from Farinolio (121 E. Broad St., 908.325.2486).